Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A pencil portrait of VICTORIA'S SECRET 1





Here are the ingredients again...


















The usual start off, a very rough sketch.
















Adjusting the proportion took me about 1 hour 15 mins.
Lots of erasing and redrawing following the reference very closely.


















The tortillion stage, a relief...

















Lots of skin to shade for this one, she's not wearing much clothes...



















Finally done with the skin in 2B pencil.















Time for a hair-do...

















Here's the picture all in 2B pencil shading.















4B and 6B to round off the job and bring the picture to life...















The final work.










This is one of the 2 Victoria's Secret drawing for my brother Ray, see him on the right panel where the followers are..."Madfluter"...I only have one any way on this date. He's the ONE!

Happy Birthday RAY!!!

Though we fight all the time, I'm still glad I have a brother. The next time we meet, I'll show you my ShaoLing fist and we shall go to the mountain for a duel.

Hope you find the chick ridiculously hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment