Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A pencil portrait of VICTORIA'S SECRET 2






Another look at the ingredients to make a simple pencil portrait...















My usual rough sketch at the beginning...
















Adjusting the proportion form this one took forever...I lost track of time. It takes a lot of love, patience and motivation to do this especially with the complicated pattern at the bra. People who hate art can never survive this... I must be nuts, watching the time goes by and still happy...















I didn't think I would live to use the tortillion...
















But I did live to finish the skin shading done with 2B pencil.

















The hair...the hair...I was so tired I don't think I did a good job for this one...T___T
















Another trial for patience and sanity, completing the pattern on the bra... I fear I may not be as accurate as I should...















Here's the picture drawn in 2B pencil.
















Time to add on the 4B and 6B magic... it's a rather 'light' picture so not much of 6B was used.















At last, the final work!











This is another one of the 2 Victoria's Secret drawing I did for my brother Ray. He's on the right panel, my follower "Madfluter", the ONE and only.

Happy Birthday RAY!!!

Glad I have a brother, though we love to fight... hey, we should visit China's Hua Shan one day and have a sword duel.. how's the Muay Thai training coming?

Hope you find this chick ridiculously hot too!

No comments:

Post a Comment